Use of Website
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services in use on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We might restrict access to parts or entire websites for visitors whether they are registered with us or not.
- These terms and conditions apply to all referrals of candidates made to a client by the company for either permanent employment or contract engagements, subject only to any variation recorded in writing and mutually agreed to by the parties.
- These terms and conditions also apply to any other consultancy services provided by the company to the client, unless any variation is recorded in writing and mutually agreed to by the parties.
Responsibility against information posted
Commentary and other posts on our site or within email communications are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We, therefore, disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. You assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within the website and publications. The website and publications may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Technonics Solutions Pvt. Ltd. assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in the website and publications and in any other referenced or linked documents.
Updating your Sites
We may update the site regularly and may change the content. If the need arises, access to the site may be suspended temporarily or indefinitely. The user of the site should be aware of the timeliness of the content and material posted on the site, because any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Fees and Payments
- Where a candidate is introduced by the company to a client and that candidate is employed by either the client or an associated party of the client then the company’s standard fee as shown in the Fees and Guarantee section will be payable by the client.
- The client shall pay the company the applicable fee even if the candidate is employed by the client in a different capacity or on a different basis to what the candidate was originally introduced for.
- The introduction period will run for a period of |12| months, with such period commencing from the initial referral of the candidate to the client by the company.
- If a candidate supplied by the company to a client is terminated (whether by dismissal or resignation) and within |12| twelve months of that original termination date is re-employed by the client or offered an alternative arrangement by the client or an associated party of the client, then the client will be charged a fee as per the Schedule of Fees. The fee will apply regardless of the position taken by the candidate.
- The client will pay all charges and fees plus GST (if any) which have been invoiced to them by the company within |7| days from the commencement date of a candidate with a client.
- If a client does not make payment for a permanent placement seven days after the candidate has started their employment with the client, then the client will have null and void the guarantee period.
- The client will make payment for the provision of any psychometric testing within seven days from the date of the invoice.
- The company may at its discretion charge interest, calculated on a daily basis at 5% above its own bank’s base lending rate if any payment is not made by a client on a due date.
- All charges and fees shown under this agreement are exclusive of GST. GST shall be calculated and shown in the company’s invoice and must be paid by the client receiving the benefit of the company’s services.
- Any dispute or set-off claim raised by a client does not entitle the client to withhold payment of any money owed to the company.
- Any costs incurred by the company or its agents in recovering any debt owed by a client shall be added to the client’s invoice and be payable by the client upon demand.
Any information supplied to a client by the company regarding a candidate is done so on a strictly confidential basis to enable the client to assess a candidate’s suitability for the position and except where authorized or required by law shall not be disclosed to any third party without the express written consent of the company.
All information disclosed by a client to the company will be held confidential by the company and will not be disclosed to any third party without the consent of the client.
Any confidential information provided by a client to the company may be accessed by any agent, employee or affiliate of the company in order to complete a successful candidate placement for the client.
Connection with our Website
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where it actually doesn’t exist.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
By communicating via our website you have read, understand and agree to Technonics Solutions Pvt. Ltd.’s Terms and Conditions.